Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Busy Summer!

We've either been out of town, had visitors or had something going on every weekend of the past several weeks. It's been a crazy, busy, fun summer! I wish I could do detailed posts on every fun weekend, but I've realized that is just not going to happen. So I'll have to settle for a quick weekday-morning update.

In July and August, Willow has...


...fed some sheep:















...picked blueberries:















...and chased bubbles.
















Kevin and Liz came to visit, and we went on a hike to the top of Mount Baldy:



























Grandma Jean and Auntie Jill came to visit too!





























This coming weekend we're taking Willow on her first trip to Isle Royale! I will for sure write a full post on that. We are so excited!


No comments: