Sunday, July 5, 2009

Meeting Uncle Ryan


Hello,

Visitors and more visitors! On Wednesday, my cousin Michelle and her boyfriend Ben came to visit. They're from Australia and are in the country for a few months. They recently travelled to Papua New Guinea and brought me a sweet baby carrier like the natives use. I haven't taken a picture of it yet though. I'm saving it for a hot day because it's netted. Here's a pic of Michelle holding Willow:


Then on Thursday my brother got into town. I was so excited for him to meet his niece. He took a turn at feeding Willow and then she puked on him.


After he changed, he took over "paci patrol" for awhile. Willow was holding his hand like a steering wheel. I thought it was pretty cute.


We had a very chill Independence Day. We just went out to the camp and hung out.


Michelle is a talented photographer and took some shots of Willow. Here's one that I like:


And here's a family shot.


I think it's the only one we've taken of all three of us since the first one (in which you can't even see Willow):


I call this one "Tummy Time":

4 comments:

Katie Matzke said...

Ahhhhhhhh, cute! I love the one of Ry feeding her. He looks like he's got it all under control. ;) Glad you've had some visitors. We are jealous and want to meet Willow ourselves!! :) Glad to hear things are going well, and that you found such a perfect person to watch Willow for the first month. Way to go with the breastfeeding, Linds! Sounds like your determination is paying off! Plus she is growing so well. That's great. We hope your appointment goes well. Take care, and welcome to the "wheelchair club," Josh! J/K Happy 30th Birthday!
Love,
Katie

jannahope said...

Looks like you guys have had another fun week of visitors, I'm happy that Willow is finally getting to meet all of her family!

I have some fun pictures of Willow from last weekend, I'll try to get them in the mail this week.

Love,
Auntie Janna

Unknown said...

My ,oh, my! I can hardly wait. I have lots to do before I leave to take my nanny job --- none the less, l think that this week is just going to drag before it is time to head north. See you very soon.

Love,

aunti jill

Jill S said...

Love the family shot. Scout looks happy to be part of a family of four. The four generations of the last blog was a classic too.
All the best
Jill