Saturday, May 22, 2010

We're still here...

Hi everyone,

It's been soooo long since we posted. Sorry. There hasn't been a spare minute to blog. Last weekend, the Jenson's came into town and we had a first birthday party for Willow. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect. Then Josh went fishing in Minnesota for a few days, so I was a single parent all week. Thank goodness my mom came and helped out for a little bit after work. I honestly don't know how single parents do it! Then, we met Josh and all of my extended family in Duluth yesterday, to celebrate my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. It's been really fun, and some people were meeting Willow in person for the first time.

So right now, Willow is napping and I'm hanging out in the hotel room while she sleeps. Everyone else is out and about so I figured I'd do a quick blog post, just so everyone knows we're still alive! I don't have many pictures though; we didn't bring our computer, so I'm using my parents'. They have some pictures from Willow's birthday party on here so I'll post a few of those. I'll do a better post sometime soon. This morning we put Willow in the hotel pool. It was her first swimming experience. She LOVED it. As soon as she got in the water she started smiling, then she started splashing! I think many photos were being snapped (I was in the water with her), so I'll post some of those next time.

Happy anniversary to Grandma and Grandpa Bell, and Happy first corrected birthday to Willow! The "official" day is today; May 22 last year was my due date.

Here are those photos....


Loving her new swing:
















Willow grew hair!!
















With Auntie Janna


















Josh and Aunt Jill



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

-----------------------------------
--------------*******--------------
----------***************----------
---------*****************---------
---------*****************---------
-*********************************-
***********************************
------------*-----------*----------
-------------*---------*-----------
--------------*-------*------------
---------------*-----*-------------
----------------*****--------------

Hats off to Willow & for Lindsay & Josh traveling all over the place. It was awesome to see you guys in OH and we really miss you here in Australia. Just wanted to say HI & also to let you know we have a blog too:
elizabethandcameron.blogspot.com

check it out when you get the time.

talk to you guys soon!
Liz & Cam