Sunday, November 2, 2008

11 weeks, 1 day

Hi everyone,

After much deliberation (is this too corny?), Josh and I have decided to start a pregancy blog. All of our family (except my parents) live far away, and now that we've told them I'm pregnant, of course they're all very excited. This blog will save us the hassle of constant email updates, sending photos, etc. Everyone can just go check out the blog for the latest news! Also, a few friends (and even some people I don't know well at all) have pregancy and baby blogs, and for some reason I find them very addicting. So I hope other people will enjoy ours too.

As the heading says, I'm 11 weeks and 1 day today. So obviously we've known for quite a while. I've already had 2 doctors appointments and one ultrasound. I'll post the photo from that after I scan it at work tomorrow. We've told some of our friends, and our parents as well. Baby Jenson will be the first grandkid, and great-grandkid, on both sides of our family.

I've been feeling really good the last week or so. I guess maybe I'm already into that second-trimester period of "lots of energy and a feeling of well-being" (that was in one of my pregnancy books). I didn't have too many bad symptoms during the first trimester anyway though-no morning sickness at all. I was really tired for a few weeks there, and was getting a lot of headaches. Oh,and lots of zits. :( But I guess I can't complain, because that's way better than puking! Lisa told me that none of the Bell women had morning sickness, and they also all had very short labors! Hopefully I'll take after her, Tracey and my mom in both of those aspects.

I'm not showing at all yet, and haven't gained so much as a pound. I don't know if that's good or bad...I have my next doctors appointment on Tuesday, so we'll see what she says.

Well, that's it for today. I'll post that ultrasound photo soon.

This photo is from September 18,the day we found out.

Hope you enjoy this blog!

1 comment:

Jah said...

Thanks for the birthday present, Lindsey and Josh!!! Good luck on the coming months.

Love
Soon-to-be "Great Auntie Joan"