Monday, November 10, 2008

12 weeks, 2 days


Second trimester - woo hoo! I feel like I've been waiting for this forever. On Saturday, the 12-week mark, I went to a craft bazaar with my friend Beth, so I decided to buy the baby some gifts to celebrate the milestone. Here you can see the cute little hat and a towel and washcloth. I also got a pair of homemade pants, but they're for 12 months. Everything was so cheap! Those apostolic women know how to make baby stuff!
Josh and I had a huge bash on Saturday to celebrate Obama's victory and my 30th birthday. I must say, it was a huge success! We made tons of sushi (don't worry, I didn't eat any raw fish) and had a quarter barrel of KBC beer. The keg was gone by 11:00 but the party raged on until 3:00. Yeah...I guess we won't be having too many parties like that once the baby comes! It was the latest I've stayed up since I've been pregnant, by about 4 hours. I was just glad I was able to stay awake.


No comments: