Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Willow's stay with Grandma and Grandpa

Hi everyone,

It's been sooo long since we've posted, and we really don't have time to tonight either - but I'm going to do a super-quick post just so you know we're still alive. Everything's been great with us, just really busy. Josh and I went to Ohio last weekend for our friends Cam and Liz's wedding. We had a blast. Willow stayed with Josh's parents and she did really well. It was the first time she's been away from both of us since she got out of the hospital.

Willow is changing so fast. She's scooting now and pulling up and can do a few tricks. One is shown on the video below. She had a doctor's appointment today and was 15 pounds 5 ounces and 26 inches long. It's acually a little less than the last time she was weighed - but that was for her synagis and she had all her clothes on, this time she was just in her diaper. That weight is beween the 5 and 10 percentile for her corrected age, and the length is in the 25th.

I could write a lot more, but I have to cut this short because it's time to bathe our girl and put her to bed. Maybe this weekend I'll have time to do a longer post with more pictures!









3 comments:

jannahope said...

I love the one armed "so big". I had so much fun with her while she was staying with Grandma and Grandpa - I wish she could visit every weekend!

Love,
Auntie Janna

sharon + andy said...

I love it!! She's the cutest little peanut.

jill said...

I enlarged one of the latest photos and what did I see? Hair! A bit more than fuzz! But it's not red ( I never stopped hoping!)

She's pretty smart --- her one armed "so, big" is exactly as it should be, given that she is about half the poundage of her same age buddies.

I'm lonesome.

Love,
auntie jill