Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Feeding away!

Hey everyone,

Josh here, back in Marquette and hanging with my little girl. We got a pretty good winter storm it sounds like yesterday, but fortunatly the roads were fine today for the drive back in. We now have a few inches of snow on the ground again. What a bummer, it's not good for anything this time of year. Oh well, I think it's suppose to warm up later this week and it will all melt away.

Willow continues to do very well. She's up to 4 lbs 7.6 oz. and gaining weight every day. Yesterday Judy gave Willow her feeding from the bottle and Willow suprised everyone and drank the whole thing. Everyone was very impressed with how much she took. I was hopeing for a repeat performance when I got in tonight, but she only drank 7 mls. of the 36 mls. they are giving her. I guess it is quite common in the beginning to take different amounts. Hopefully tomorrow I can get her to take more of the bottle.

Otherwise not much has really changed with Willow. She amazes me every day and is really quite a trooper. We are so looking forward to the day we'll all be at home together. Sorry no pics today, I havn't figured out if I have everything I need to get the camcorder pics on the computer. Maybe tomorrow I'll have it straightened out.

See ya,

Josh

2 comments:

Camhartnell said...

-------------------------------------
*----------*------------*-----------*
-*----------*----------*-----------*-
--*----------*--------*-----------*--
---*----**----*------*----**-----*---
----*----**----*----*----**-----*----
-----*----**----*--*----**-----*-----
------*----**----**----**-----*------
*************************************
------*----**----**----**-----*------
-----*----**----*--*----**-----*-----
----*----**----*----*----**-----*----
---*----**----*------*----**-----*---
--*----------*--------*-----------*--
-*----------*----------*-----------*-
*----------*------------*-----------*
-------------------------------------

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...well, I don't actually enjoy getting the snow in late April, but now Willow can say that the first three months of her life were full of snow.

Keep on drinking and gaining weight.

-Cam & Liz

Chris and Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.